SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - Rickenbacker 360 Jetglo - 2008 - Case/Mastery Bridge £1650

What's Hot
BoromedicBoromedic Frets: 5122
edited March 2022 in Guitars £
I've not long bought this from the lovely gent gavrichlist on here. It's exceptional, a thoroughly amazing instrument, thing is it's just not going to get played as I have a TA a Custom Shop Strat and a Les Paul and this is just going to get hung on the wall, admired and only played when I want to play REM or Beatles songs and that would be a shame. Bought to scratch an itch and thoroughly enjoyed in that time. It's perfect for any REM tones and I'll miss it dearly but unfortunately I can't justify it.

It’s a 2008 model which has a slightly bigger neck profile than the stereotypical slim neck. There's some lovely checking on the top, a bit of finish sinkage along the neck and nicely yellowing plastics, but is in very good condition. No paint chips or cracks, frets are all very clean. It’s very light, I shall weigh it when I add some better pics. Its loud and resonant, and lively acoustically. Recently set up by Howard Smith and it plays well, also has the mastery bridge which adds some sustain and resonance. Has the original case in very clean condition, with all the paperwork and keys etc. original bridge and cover also included in sale, as well as the standard fitted Schaller strap buttons, the guitar has the Rickenbacker vintage style ones fitted at present.

It's a great guitar but I need the money back that I've borrowed as I needed to try one of these being a huge Buck fan. Looking at £1650 firm collected which is what I paid, I can't ship it as I don't have a box but I do regularly travel from Leicestershire to Aylesbury so I'm sure something could be arranged. 

Cheers, better pics to follow:

The yard is nothing but a fence, the sun just hurts my eyes...

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• BoromedicBoromedic Frets: 5122
    Cheers Gav!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • punchesjudypunchesjudy Frets: 1084
    I am very upset I can’t afford this so have a free bump in the hope it disappears from sale very soon.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    I am very upset I can’t afford this so have a free bump in the hope it disappears from sale very soon.
    Thanks mate :)

• scarry67scarry67 Frets: 143
    Looks glorious. Trying to sell 2 guitars; if either goes, I’ll be in touch.
    scarry67 said:
    Looks glorious. Trying to sell 2 guitars; if either goes, I’ll be in touch.
    No worries, best of luck with your sales!