SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS - Haar Trad S / Olympic White / Kloppmann Pickups. SOLD

What's Hot
CloudNineCloudNine Frets: 4311
edited March 2022 in Guitars £
Brilliant Haar Strat for your consideration. Vintage bug is biting hard at the minute and this has been one of the last things to go, as sounds so good. My favourite sounding of the Haar Strats I have owned (I think about 6 or 7 now). I had this in the house with a CS Fender, Bravewood and a Revelator, and A/B’d extensively and this was far and away the best sounding to my ears. The Kloppman pickups may be overpriced, but not over hyped to me. They are phenomenal. 

Nice light/medium relic job, super smooth neck and Madagascar Rosewood fretboard. Whilst it just states a C for the neck profile, this is fairly substantial in my opinion. Definitely a very firm C and I can’t think of any Fender necks that I can easily compare it to tbh. It is a supremely well sorted Strat, perfectly put together, plays amazingly well and holds tune forever. Full spec. sheet in pics.

£1,195.  SOLD

0reaction image LOL 5reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• vincechu89vincechu89 Frets: 92
    edited March 2022
    Good luck with the sale, I have to say out of the hundreds of strat videos I’ve watched on YouTube, a Haar with the same Kloppmann pickups as this guitar stands out in my memory as one of the best strat tones I've ever heard;

Link below, I hope you don’t mind @CloudNine , I have played Suhrs, Fender CS and MBs and Haars with Kloppmann pickups sound just as great... Shame I’m a bit broke atm…

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • KimKim Frets: 31
    Do you know it’s weight?
  • CloudNineCloudNine Frets: 4311
    edited March 2022
    Just weighed on luggage scales: 7.68lbs

@vincechu89   Cheers man. I love them in all positions, the bridge is not harsh, and the 2 and 4 are just way better than anything else I have had, and I have done the full rabbit hole of boutique pickups in the past.…
  • Is postage an option, or is it collect only?
    Yes, courier not a problem. 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TeyeplayerTeyeplayer Frets: 3377
    Just when I thought my gas for guitars had been transferred onto bass guitars… cloudnine does it again. :)
  • HiwhatHiwhat Frets: 0
    Hello CloudNine, what a beauty! New member here, are you willing to ship this beauty to Germany? And how much would that cost me? Thanks!