SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Gould Stormbird (budget non-reverse Firebird)

What's Hot
freakboy1610freakboy1610 Frets: 1232
edited April 2022 in Guitars £
Gould Stormbird. Made in 2003. Non-reverse Firebird on a budget. Very good condition. Low action and no sharp fret ends. I swapped all of the gold hardware for chrome including new Wilkinson tuners when I bought it in 2019. I also changed the pickup covers, knobs and switch tip for black plastic and added the Firebird decal to the pickguard to make it look more authentic. I moved the upper strap button to the top horn because I prefer it that way. Pickup switching goes neck, neck and bridge, bridge. The middle pickup has it's own volume knob so you can blend it in or out of any configuration. It weighs 7.95lbs or 3.6kg according to my friend's fishing scales. Collection from Ipswich preferred but I have a box so I could post subject to agreement of the cost. Soft case included. Price dropped to £180.

Link to my trading feedback
0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments