SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Masterbuilt Jason Smith 63 Strat

What's Hot
BlacksheepBlacksheep Frets: 294
edited April 2022 in Guitars £
Bought by me from Coda in 2013. Fantastic player. I’ve got a genuine 62 and the feel is very similar. £3,500. Might possibly be interested in trades but probably only for a similar spec Strat with maple neck. 
I have original receipts but have misplaced the CoA. Coda say they can get me a replacement but original may well turn up if I ransack the house. 

Pics below (hopefully) I’ve no idea why the rug keeps changing colour. But it really ties the room together. 

https://imgur.com/a/cAVpqPf
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• guitars4youguitars4you Frets: 15251
    tFB Trader
    That is a very very good price

Replacement COA's are available as required, but they will only be issued with today's date - But your original Coda Purchase receipt will come in handy to support 2013 as well - GLWTS
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • hyperbenhyperben Frets: 1426
    PM’d
  • Find the Coa for God sake - it's prob worth about a grand, ha. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • DrCorneliusDrCornelius Frets: 7466
    Bought by me from Coda in 2013. Fantastic player. I’ve got a genuine 62 and the feel is very similar. £3,500. Might possibly be interested in trades but probably only for a similar spec Strat with maple neck. 
    I have original receipts but have misplaced the CoA. Coda say they can get me a replacement but original may well turn up if I ransack the house. 

Pics below (hopefully) I’ve no idea why the rug keeps changing colour. But it really ties the room together. 

https://imgur.com/a/cAVpqPf
    Is that my old refin ‘62 you still have @Blacksheep ? (Hope you are enjoying if so)
  • BlacksheepBlacksheep Frets: 294
    Yes indeed. I’d had a few offers on it but doubt I’ll ever sell it. 
  • DrCorneliusDrCornelius Frets: 7466
    Yes indeed. I’d had a few offers on it but doubt I’ll ever sell it. 
    Marvellous , I’m really pleased - I could never have afforded to keep it so I’m glad it’s with someone who is getting the most out of it
  • Josh_CoskuJosh_Cosku Frets: 191
    Is floor traveler available? Mainly asking for neck thickness measurements.
  • HattigolHattigol Frets: 8228
    I bet that's gone to a dealer.
    "Anybody can play. The note is only 20%. The attitude of the motherf*cker who plays it is  80%" - Miles Davis
  • fretfinderfretfinder Frets: 5189
    edited April 2022
    hyperben said:
    PM’d
    Dibs if you’re the lucky buyer Ben!

I’ve no idea why the rug keeps changing colour. But it really ties the room together. 
    It sure does El Duderino.  ;)
    260+ positive trading feedbacks: http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/57830/
  • bgmartinsbridgebgmartinsbridge Frets: 2926
    edited April 2022
    All these pension fund buyers lining up for dibs, ha ;-)

Well done Ben, you'll love it and gone to a decent buyer. 
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • chris78chris78 Frets: 9948
    Glad it’s gone to ben. Should be on the forum in a couple of months, hopefully at the same price or to @fretfinder for dibs
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • KDSKDS Frets: 239
    I've a Jason Smith 53 Blackgaurd tele .... 'don't look like much kid, but got it where it counts', can't put the thing down, bought off this very parish