SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

TRADED Xotic XTC-1 Lake Placid Blue

What's Hot
hyperbenhyperben Frets: 1426
edited September 2022 in Guitars £
Seen something else I’d like to putting this up for sale. Xotic XTC-1 in Lake Placid Blue. This guitar is as light as a feather at only 6lbs 9oz. It’s by far the loudest and biggest sounding Tele type I’ve played unplugged and sounds equally huge plugged in. It has an alder body and a roasted master grade flame maple neck with rosewood fretboard. The neck on this is just amazing in feel and profile. People rave about the Xotic necks and I can see why. This originally came from Peach. In as new condition with original hard case and paperwork. 

Looking for £2095 including courier.

0reaction image LOL 9reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• guitarmikguitarmik Frets: 13
    edited April 2022
    Damn that’s beautiful, don’t suppose you have the spec sheet? Interested in the radius in particular 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • hyperbenhyperben Frets: 1426
    guitarmik said:
    Damn that’s beautiful, don’t suppose you have the spec sheet? Interested in the radius in particular 
    Spec sheet and COA now added. It’s a roasted master grade flame maple neck.
  • Macca-24Macca-24 Frets: 3
    Hi, massively interested in your xtc. Very new to fretboard too. How do you usually go around buying. PayPal? Ebay? Sorry for my ignorance 

Cheers Lee
  • Big frets. Nice!
  • MikeCMikeC Frets: 459
    Oh nice!
  • thebreezethebreeze Frets: 2820
    Macca-24 said:
    Hi, massively interested in your xtc. Very new to fretboard too. How do you usually go around buying. PayPal? Ebay? Sorry for my ignorance 

Cheers Lee
    Click on hyperben’s name which will take you to his profile.  Click on “Message” (top right) and send him a private message.  Ben’s well known to the forum and good to deal with.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • hyperbenhyperben Frets: 1426
    edited September 2022
    Previously withdrawn but now back up for sale.
  • I took this Xotic Tele in a trade from Ben and it’s a cracker of a guitar, great neck and pickups. I’m not sure if I’ll keep it long term though, so if anyone is looking for one of these, send me a PM if you’re interested. 
    260+ positive trading feedbacks: http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/57830/