SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Fender Telecaster MIJ TL-71ASHNAT *£500 (with gig bag)

What's Hot
jimmyguitarjimmyguitar Frets: 2479
edited April 2022 in Guitars £
I recently bought this from a friend of mine who was tasked with selling a late friend’s gear. It’s an absolutely brilliant sounding and playing guitar but I just bought a beautiful 100 year old Gibson L3 and need to recoup funds!

It’s everything you could want in a tele, great snarly bridge pickup and warm/woody in the neck position. Not heavy (guesstimate 8lb), nice full c neck profile. 

It’s not stock, I’ve had to do some research to work out what’s been done as I can’t ask the previous owner obviously! The pickups have been upgraded to Tonerider T1’s and the pots are CTS. The output cup is one of those nice screw in ones. Brass saddles. Pickguard would have been white stock so that’s changed too. 

All very reasonable and player friendly changes I’m sure you’ll agree. It comes in a sought after red label case (missing the label!). 

Awesome player and the perfect tele, £650 which is what I paid. Ultimately need a sale but you can always try and tempt me with trades! 
0reaction image LOL 5reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments