SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Fender Roadworn Telecaster £675 inc generic hard case

What's Hot
LooseMooseLooseMoose Frets: 941
edited April 2022 in Guitars £
I bought this on eBay but I'm not quite sure it's doing it for me so am putting it up for sale/offers/trades to see what tempts me!

This is an early Fender Road Worn (made in Mexico) telecaster which has a lot more wear than the current models.

The guitar is very resonant, and sounds exactly as you'd expect - typical tele, clear, bright and aggressive when you want it, but cleans up beautifully and responds well to a touch of drive.  Frets are decent and it intonates pretty well for a 3 saddle bridge.

If you want/need any dissassembly pictures (neck pocket etc.) I can do these, just message if you're serious and I can sort!

Face to face trades or sale very much preferred (I’m based near Worcester)
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• LooseMooseLooseMoose Frets: 941
    edited April 2022

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DrCorneliusDrCornelius Frets: 7466
    Wow , that looks lovely 
    Thanks Dr! It is indeed - I’ve spotted something I rather fancy so whilst that’s still available I will certainly be open to an offer too ;)

Have just updated the listing to confirm I have a hard case for it (generic unbranded).
    Happy to listen to sensible offers to get this gone whilst the guitar I want is still available!