SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

[SOLD] K-Line Truxton (vintage white, RW board)

What's Hot
CryptidCryptid Frets: 411
edited April 2022 in Guitars £
[SOLD] K-Line Truxton - £1500

More photos here...

I got this in Jan from a member here, who bought it new from Coda in 2021. It's everything I wanted in a 60's style Tele but I'm spending all my time (and money) on acoustics these days and have, perhaps controversially, decided that one Tele is enough. 

Alder body, officially "Vintage White" (i.e. blonde) with a nitro relic finish. Very smooth neck with a perfect medium C shape and dark rosewood fingerboard. 10" radius.

Frets are 6125, Nut width 1.65" 
K-Line's own Signature T pickups. 
7lbs 4oz. 

It's a resonant, well-crafted guitar with plenty of sustain and 60's Tele magic. No discernible fret wear. Only slight niggle is a bit of logo crinkle on the headstock. 

No offers. Collection from Birmingham but willing to travel up to an hour to meet halfway. May consider a courier if buyer arranges, meets cost and assumes responsibility.

Trade-wise, the only thing I could be tempted by at the moment is a maple jumbo by the likes of Guild, Gibson or Atkin. 

Cheers.

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments