SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: 2013 Fender Road Worn 60s Olympic White Strat, £700

What's Hot
JonnyBgoodeJonnyBgoode Frets: 118
edited May 2022 in Guitars £
One of the early (and best) Road Worn models, this features a nice Rosewood fretboard which looks great with the classic Olympic white nitro finish. Has been gigged lots, the previous owner plays with a metal pick (!) hence the increased wear, especially above the pickguard area. So its ..err a road worn Road Worn I guess :-)

Action is currently set at 1.75mm with no buzzing, pretty good for a 71/4 inch radius neck and there is plenty of life left in the frets.  Original Fender Tex Mex pickups /electrics. 

Fender gig bag included.

Can be seen/tried/collected from Plymouth, or I will deliver/meet within an hour's drive for some petrol money. 

Will post more pics if I can figure out how... they are in my Google Photos folder and I can only seem to attach one at a time to each post which is really tedious.  Edit - and even the one photo I uploaded is not displaying.  Have I really got to open an account with some online image host?

£700 + postage ppg

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments