SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS Gibson Les Paul Custom 2017 R8 VOS Historic in Iced Tea - PRICE DROP

What's Hot
kelpbedskelpbeds Frets: 199
edited April 2022 in Guitars £
After much procrastination i've decided to sell my 2017 R8 VOS Historic Iced Tea. It's the one with the 59 neck on and loaded with the original custombuckers. Guitar is totally original.
As you probably know, 2017 was a special year in that it was the last year that 2 of the main guys who worked at the Custom Shop were there before they left. So quality is top notch. 
The guitar has all the case candy, which has just been in the case.
8lbs 9oz
I haven't played the guitar much, and I can't help it, i'm just a Strat guy ! So it's spent most of it's life looking at me rather than being played.
I love the way it looks and don't really want to sell it, but it's used as an expensive painting for me!
It's not totally unmarked, you can see one small indentation area at the bottom of the guitar but other than that it's very clean. Happy to provide more pics if you wish.
Looking at 3.5K for it. Now dropped to 3250 and that's my bottom line on it. 
 Will definitely not post, based in Shrewsbury but happy to meet up.
Trying here first before Ebay. 
Check out my Blues lessons channel at:  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBTSHf5NqVQDz0LzW2PC1Lw
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments