SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD One-off Schenker headless guitar - by Wez

What's Hot
goldtopgoldtop Frets: 6402
edited June 2022 in Guitars £
A few years ago, I commissioned 'our Wez' to rebuild a Hohner G3T into my homage to metal Mickey's No1 guitar from the 1980s. Wez did a phenomenal job, but now that I'm downsizing (for real this time - no trades!), I've got to whittle the number of guitars down to just those I play most. My hackomatic-shredding days are long over, so this one-off is now for sale.

Seth Lover pickups, Steinberger licenced trem (which you can lock in place), Vol, Tone, Tone. Strat-style output jack hidden in the bottom V-leg.

Three Straplock buttons (the bottom pair protect the wood when standing the guitar up) and the flappy-out bit (below) for when you want to play sitting down.

The only bad thing about it is that I've got to redo the intonation (grr), as I didn't realise that the saddles are not held in place when I cleaned it.

Price: £595 now 500 collection only from Cambridge (or I may deliver for fuel)
0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments