SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: PRS 513 Wood Library Charcoal - Like most PRS, used on the settee only £3,100

What's Hot
The only guitar I've ever bought new - was on a quest for the perfect strat (I'd saved up for a custom shop.). Had been hunting in all the shops I could find, then tried this on a laugh, and found it's very very stratty on the single coils (moreso with the maple fretboard, the rosewood etc ones didn't have it). It's a really really nice guitar. About two weeks after I bought this, I spotted my actual dream guitar (a DY Jem), bought and had that re-fretted - that got the hell played out of it, and this PRS got put away.

Bought new from Guitar Village back in (I'd guess 2012?) - since then it got occasional use on the settee, on a stand, and for about 9 years has been under my bed in a case.

I have the tag, which by conservative estimates, is worth more than the guitar by itself.

I'm after £3,100  PPG) for this. I'll happily take a trade on something high-end Ibanez with an Original Edge, or Lo-Pro edge. Always looking for a blackmachine, but seriously, who's trading those?

Condition hopefully speaks for itself. Only thing I'd point out is a few odd little circles where the body would sit on your knee (as you play in front of the telly), they're not chips. Don't know what they are. last photo shows them.

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments