SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD PRS McCarty SC594 in Fire Red Burst 2020 Model

What's Hot
stanstan Frets: 190
edited May 2022 in Guitars £
Hi, I didn`t think i`d be selling this but needs must.  The guitar and case are in excellent condition bar a very small lacquer chip on the underside of the body edge plus another minute one. usual sort of thing.  there`s also some very light swirling on the back that is very hard to capture but I think i`ve made it visible on the foto. no other issues of any kind. Any other small fleck, marks, dots are down to the camera picking up dust & refections etc. the finish is pretty much immaculate.   It`s a fabulous guitar ...PRS`s closest version to a Les Paul. the `Pattern Vintage` profile neck is a joy to play. I`m looking for £2,500 posted but will consider offers. The equivalent new price from Wildwires is now £4,000 .  I`d prefer to hand it over personaly and could travel some way from my home in Lincolnshire for a meet up.

0reaction image LOL 6reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• foskfosk Frets: 163
    That’s nice!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • stanstan Frets: 190
  • crunchmancrunchman Frets: 11657
    That is lovely.  If it's still around when my Les Paul has sold I might be interested.
    @ crunchman   Be my guest !  :-) 
  • KeikoKeiko Frets: 1093
    Nice guitar, but I can't get my head around the price. Am I missing something? A quick look on google, and brand new ones seem to be well under 2k. Is yours a 10 top or custom or something?
    1reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • James1981James1981 Frets: 152
    @Keiko Are you looking at the S2 version? This is a sc594 single cut - it’s certainly priced closed to £4k when new. 
    Gorgeous guitar- if I had the monies I would certainly consider this! It’s just about the perfect spec and finish (for me at least). 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • andy1839andy1839 Frets: 2271
    Keiko said:
    Nice guitar, but I can't get my head around the price. Am I missing something? A quick look on google, and brand new ones seem to be well under 2k. Is yours a 10 top or custom or something?
    The ones under 2k will be S2 594 models.
    This is a core model, thicker body, carved top, etc.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    edited May 2022
    Hi Kelko, yes, you`re missing something.  you`re confusing the core models with the S2 models.  The S2 are of a much reduced standard of build and appointments. no belly carve for example.  the S2 models lie between the cheapest of the range ie the SE guitars, and the so called `Core` full spec models. You can buy it in full confidence that you`re getting a good deal now  Lol ... ps The current equivalent core model retails for about £ £4,300.  
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • BlaendulaisBlaendulais Frets: 3332
    edited May 2022
    Keiko said:
    got to say fella it isnt the thing to do to criticise prices people are charging.  That stuff is reserved for ebay mainly.  This guitar given its quality is a snip
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • KeikoKeiko Frets: 1093
    Ah right, thanks for clearing that up. I know it's not cool to criticise prices, but was genuinely interested to know the difference. Maybe other people have come to this thread, looked on google and thought the same, so adding the extra info should help the sale. We are not all PRS experts ;)