SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB - Rickenbacker/something special for my 40th

What's Hot
My wife and close family have kindly offered to chip in and buy me a guitar for my 40th, and after much pondering, I find myself one day away! I've noticed a few people turning 40 and getting something special on here, so no harm in asking.

Ideally I'm looking for a Rickenbacker 620/6 in Fireglo. It's the romantic choice for me - Beatles, Byrds, Tom Petty, power pop, all that obvious stuff. Plus my dad got a 330/12 for his 40th, and I love that guy too. Other Rics also considered.

Failing that, I've been looking at K-Line, Duesenberg, Gretsch, general strats and teles. I'm definitely leaning towards a solid body Rickenbacker, but could easily have my head turned in the unlikely event that there's, say, a Tom Bukovac Duesenberg or Brent Mason Tele going for a good price... thanks :)
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments