SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - Yamaha Revstar RS820CR Rusty Rat

What's Hot
BeardyAndyBeardyAndy Frets: 716
edited June 2022 in Guitars £
Not had this long at all but we just didn't click, not sure why as I've wanted one for a long time and it ticks all the boxes. However I picked up a PRS S2 and had to have it so this one's got to go.

This one is their top spec Indonesian built guitar. The quality of finish is incredible, it's also in great condition with no marks worthy of noting, just signs of use. It has the hand rubbed satin finish on the front and gloss back and neck. 13" fingerboard radius and 24.75" scale. Weight is 3.77kg.

Comes with a very nice gig bag that i'm tempted to keep!

£650  posted
Should really take the cash but I'm gassing for a small valve head or something with a Floyd Rose atm so trades considered.

Could possibly be interested for trades - I'm after pickups, bridge and harness for a Strat and a nice compact head/floor amp.

I've also just this week bought this very lovely RightOn strap, happy to let it go with it.

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments