SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Fano RB6 Thinline

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• CastroCastro Frets: 530
    I fancy that Fano too. The shorter scale and light weight make an RB6 Thinline a joy to play.

Now if I can just shift my Huber Krautster....

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • HattigolHattigol Frets: 8228
    Castro said:
    I fancy that Fano too. The shorter scale and light weight make an RB6 Thinline a joy to play.

Now if I can just shift my Huber Krautster....

You're not wrong....  =)
    "Anybody can play. The note is only 20%. The attitude of the motherf*cker who plays it is  80%" - Miles Davis
  • DB1DB1 Frets: 5031
    Could you please remove the photo of the Fano? It's so lovely and it's making me have those thoughts. You know, the ones that saw me banned from your house.  Not just yours, tbf.
    Call me Dave.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Strat sold, Fano still available. 
    "Anybody can play. The note is only 20%. The attitude of the motherf*cker who plays it is  80%" - Miles Davis
    Happy Fano Day, folks...
    Fano now £2,300.
    And now £2,150.