SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/FT - PRS 2018 McCarty SC594 Singlecut - McCarty Sunburst - TRADES CONSIDERED

What's Hot
Sigma_89Sigma_89 Frets: 20
edited July 2022 in Guitars £
Selling my 2018 PRS McCarty Singlecut 594 due to lack of use, it turns out I’m not that much of a fan of the Les Paul shape even with the PRS quality control! It's too nice a guitar to be sitting in its case so it has to go, to fund something I will actually play!

Guitar is in great condition, few minor swirling marks here and there but no scratches or dings to speak of. Sound incredible with the 58/15 LT pickups. The top on this guitar is incredible, and even though it’s apparently not a 10-top according to the headstock the hang tag says it is (mix-up at the PRS factory?), and in my opinion it should be. Even the back looks ace.

Comes with case, hang tags and all the other goodies. Would consider trades for something of comparable value or even more with cash your way. Specifically looking for a Custom 24/Paul's Guitar/P24 but give me a shout if you have anything interesting.

Can ship mainland UK if required.

Looking for 
£2750 £2650 plus shipping.

Give me a shout if you have any questions, thanks!

0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments