SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Fender Custom Shop Limited Edition Artisan Caballo Tono Ligero Tele

What's Hot
fretfinderfretfinder Frets: 5189
edited July 2022 in Guitars £
SOLD
2017 Fender Custom Shop Limited Edition Artisan Caballo Tono Ligero Tele for sale, in excellent condition as it’s had very little playtime. Spectacular woods on this one with a book-matched AAA Koa top, Australian Blackwood body and birdseye maple neck. Pickups are a handwound ‘51 Nocaster in the bridge and a TV Jones Classic in the neck, with a Fender RSD bridge, reverse control plate, dark rosewood board with 9.5” radius, 6105 frets and it weighs 7lb 7oz. Nice ‘63 Strat-style neck profile, which is reasonably chunky with a depth of 0.830” at the first fret and 1.00” at the 12th. Comes with original light tan tolex CS embroidered case, COA and candy.

Reluctant sale but one of our (uninsured) Labradors has just had a major operation to remove a soft toy from his stomach and intestine, and I could do with some cash to go towards the veterinary bill!

Collection from Salisbury in Wiltshire or I have a guitar shipping carton and I can pack it up securely if a buyer wants to arrange a courier at their own cost and risk. The asking price is £2,700. Thanks for looking.

260+ positive trading feedbacks: http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/57830/
0reaction image LOL 19reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments