Star Wars: Obi Wan Kenobi.

What's Hot
1111213141517»

Comments

• fretmeisterfretmeister Frets: 25495
    Apparently there's a thing called the "Kenobi Patterson Cut" - a fan edit that has put it all together as a film of about 2.5 hours, removing the fluff and even doing some new CGI scenes.

If anyone can find it, I'd like to see that!

I’m so bored I might as well be listening to Pink Floyd

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • stickyfiddlestickyfiddle Frets: 28680
    Apparently there's a thing called the "Kenobi Patterson Cut" - a fan edit that has put it all together as a film of about 2.5 hours, removing the fluff and even doing some new CGI scenes.

PM-ed

@digitalscream I'm happy to post the link but not sure if you might think it's too close to the piracy line. I reckon arguably ok as non-commercial and essentially just reordering that which anyone with a D+ sub already has the right to watch. I think? But your call as I know Disney love to sue people..
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • digitalscreamdigitalscream Frets: 28014

PM-ed

@digitalscream I'm happy to post the link but not sure if you might think it's too close to the piracy line. I reckon arguably ok as non-commercial and essentially just reordering that which anyone with a D+ sub already has the right to watch. I think? But your call as I know Disney love to sue people..
    I think the link will probably be OK - we're not hosting, and since it has extra CGI scenes it could be argued that it's "transformative" (albeit with characters that are already copyrighted, but that's a problem for the creator).
    <space for hire>
  • stickyfiddlestickyfiddle Frets: 28680
    This is the guy's site, complete with disclaimers which I draw anyone's attention to before watching!

https://www.kaipattersonfilms.com/kenobi
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires