SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Harley Benton EX-76 Classic (SOLD) & Epiphone Holy Diver Viv Campbell

What's Hot
brownovichbrownovich Frets: 417
edited August 2022 in Guitars £
Trying to clear the decks a bit and moving on a couple of guitars.

Both Collection from Colchester, Essex although I travel for work including once a week into London. Can also ship at Buyer's Cost.

First up is the staggeringly good for the money Harley Benton EX-76 Classic with Black Scratch Plate. Frankly ridiculously well built and playing guitar for this much money. Purchased to see how I get on with Explorers these days, turns out, I don't! Excellent condition, still has some of the protective plastic on some of the parts! Supplied with Thomann Gig Bag, (again great quality).

Looking for £200 £180 for this, so if anyone is similar to me and fancies a pointy guitar knocking about for the right occasion but doesn't want to spend a bomb this is a bargain! Shown here with Strap lock buttons but will be shipped with Standard Buttons.

Full Spec:

Harley Benton EX-76 Classic GHW AN, offset body-style electric guitar, pro series; body: mahogany (sapele entandrophragma cylindricum); neck: mahogany (sapele entandrophragma cylindricum); fingerboard: amaranth; neck mount: set; neck shape: slim taper c; inlays: white dots; 22 jumbo frets; nut: Graphtech Tusq xl; nut width: 42 mm (1,65"); scale: 628 mm (24,72"); fingerboard radius: 381 mm (15"); 1st fret thickness: 22,5mm; 12th fret thickness: 25mm; 3-ply black; pickups: Roswell laf alnico-5 (bridge) - Roswell laf alnico-5 (neck); controls: 2x volume, 1x master tone; switch: 3-way, bridge: WSC tune-o-matic; hardware finish: gold; tuners: Grover locking; colour: antique natural; stock strings: .010 - .046, 

NOW SOLD

Epiphone "Holy Diver" Viv Campbell Les Paul

Next up is one I'm reluctant to let go owing to being a huge Viv Campbell fan, but it was bought Pre-Pandemic as a guitar for use when I was away for work. World has changed and I'm away much less now so it's not getting played. In no hurry to sell as I'd gladly keep it, but if anyone wants it I'm happy to let it move on. x 2 USA X2N DiMarzio Humbuckers, perfect for playing that Early 80's Hard Rock and Metal through a JCM800. Lovely Matt black finish, good condition, no major marks. Includes the rather fantastic EpiLite Case.

Full spec below:

https://www.epiphone.com/en-US/Electric-Guitar/EPIH5B920/Black-Aged-Gloss

Looking for £500 £450

Thanks For Looking!
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments