SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Sony Playstation 1 SCPH-7502 - Original Controller, Cables and 6 games. 1 owner

What's Hot
pruddprudd Frets: 692
edited August 2022 in Misc £

SOLD

had this from new in 1997, it has not been used for around 10 years and has been kept safely wrapped in cloth in a box. Just hooked it up to my TV and it works fine. 
I always intended to start using it again but just don't get enough free time anymore, too many guitars to attend too

https://i.imgur.com/vq7AdTV.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/BGTLY2t.jpg

£40 delivered
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Oh bugger, if I'd have known yesterday I would have saved you some fees.

Small world... 
  • pruddprudd Frets: 692
    Thats a shame, I honestly did not expect it to sell so quickly.
  • prudd said:
    It was on my list to get but not a priority as I use the PS2 to play PS1 games but when I found that on eBay last night with an analogue PS controller and 6 black label games I thought 'i'll have that

Looking forward to receiving it.
  • TheMarlinTheMarlin Frets: 8499
    These, believe it or not, make great CD Players for Hifi. 

I work in the games industry, and use an upgraded PS1 in my main Hifi system. This one has games circuits removed, and has audio components heavily upgraded  looks great, sounds great.  

0reaction image LOL 9reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    prudd said:
    It was on my list to get but not a priority as I use the PS2 to play PS1 games but when I found that on eBay last night with an analogue PS controller and 6 black label games I thought 'i'll have that

I have only just realized that it was your good self who bought it through ebay, I am a bit dumb at times, I blame old age :#

TheMarlin said:

I work in the games industry, and use an upgraded PS1 in my main Hifi system. This one has games circuits removed, and has audio components heavily upgraded  looks great, sounds great.  

That looks very cool indeed. 
  • prudd said:
    prudd said:

I have only just realized that it was your good self who bought it through ebay, I am a bit dumb at times, I blame old age :#

Cheers fella, gave it a couple of hours test, all good . Have left feedback 
  • wesker123wesker123 Frets: 508
    TheMarlin said:

Do you have to turn it upside down when disc drive starts slipping?