SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Traded/ sorted - Danocaster Blackguard

What's Hot
AntonUkAntonUk Frets: 97
edited August 2022 in Guitars £
Hi
I'm selling this fantastic telecaster from Danocaster.
The vibe of this axe is killer. The ron ellis set make it sings like none. The bridge 50B is fantastic meanwhile the tall neck is very straty ish sounding. Ron stopped making this model unfrotunately.
Fantastic balance in the spectrum for blues, rock, country, jazz or even heavy rock.
One light weight ash body (quite rare now!) see tag for specs!

I'm the third owner (first one was the boss of LA vintage gear). The second owner fitted a humbucker in neck position (i still have a spare bakelite pickguard with the Montys Paf + montys Loom available). Keith Richard fan’
Then the guitar has been pimped with a very lovely gold metal pickguard which looks very nice in my opinion (glinch of pink reflexion in it)
original black pickguard is still on the side and included in the sale.
*The original cheap danocaster sofcase and tags have been lost previously unfortunately but Dan can provide those if it's important to you.
the guitar comes with a nice softcase + spare pickguard.

This one cost close to £4500 delivered in london if ordered directly from LA vintage.
Thanks!
A

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments