SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

2021 Fender American Pro 2 Strat in Dark Night (SOLD), As-new Charvel DK22 in Pharaoh's Gold (SOLD)

What's Hot
PhilMPhilM Frets: 280
edited November 2022 in Guitars £
SOLD

I bought this a couple of weeks ago from @delorean but I'm not really gelling with it, and there's too much overlap with my current fleet to justify keeping it. It's far more Strat-like than I was expecting - which is great if you don't already have a rack full of HSS Strats to choose from... A perfect blend between vintage and super-Strat

It is totally stock, and in as-new condition. No dings, scratches, or marks anywhere. Brilliant feeling neck, and a really lightweight body with all that lovely contouring on the back. Comes with a brand new Gator hardcase, which was purchased at the same time as the guitar by the original owner - it still has the tags attached. 

Brief spec highlights:
  • Pharoah's Gold finish
  • Seymour Duncan Hotrails (bridge) and SD SSL-6's in the neck and middle.
  • Caramelised maple neck 
  • Luminlay side dots
  • Locking tuners
  • Compound 12-16" radius
  • Gotoh 510 Bridge
  • EVH 'speed' volume pot (factory fitted)

Selling for what I paid for it - £620. Collection can be arranged from Swindon, Didcot-ish or Kidlington. I also travel a bit with work so you might get lucky that way. Happy to deliver at cost.

The original sale ad is here: https://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/232337/sold-almost-new-charvel-dk22-s-s-s-in-pharaohs-gold-pics-added
0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments