SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS Fender American Elite Telecaster

What's Hot
As title. 2017 in Champagne colour (Fender's description, although unlike any champagne I've drunk. It is a lovely colour though in my view with a subtle metallic finish....uber classy. With all paperwork and locking hard case. As new condition.

I've owned since new, played it at some lessons but sadly realised I was never going to be the next Clapton and lost interest. It has been resting in it's case since. Seems a waste.

I appreciate I have no history on here as I joined a few years ago when starting out. Happy to reassure anyone with a (made to measure) video, more pictures or anything else in my power to reassure I'm not a scum sucking parasite scammer. Viewing/collection welcome/preferred. I am in Weymouth/Dorset. Will post and charge at cost dependant on level of insurance required etc etc.

I've not posted the spec as easily available online.

£1299

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments