SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Gibson ES135 limited edition, BKP Mules £1325

What's Hot
variplexivariplexi Frets: 113
edited November 2022 in Guitars £
Gibson ES135 limited edition from circa 2000: I had bought this on the forum. It's a relatively rare one being the "limited edition". I believe that means it has a centre block and HBs with the "limited ed" mark on the back of the neck. The original HBs have been replaced by BKP Mules. This one packs some mojo in looks and tone. The neck profile is close to a '59 and fairly full. It has some surface checking and minor marks, especially on the headstock but no major dings / damage. Plays fine with a fairly low action and is set up with 10s. Frets, neck, board etc all in very good condition. Comes with a non-Gibson fitted case which is a bit knackered but not damaged and does the job well. 

TRADED 2012 Fender CS Strat Pro Closet Classic: I am the second owner and have had it for a bit over a year. It's not getting used and unfortunately needs to be moved on to release some cash. I believe "Pro" stands for "Prototype". Fender tried to pack in all the desirable features of a strat into one instrument, which is why I had picked this up (love large headstocks and the 10/56 V neck). Detailed specs are in the shop floor traveller pic. Comes with CoA, original case, pop-in trem arm and other bits and pieces. Doesn't have a back plate though (that's how I had got it). Its in overall very good condition; has some surface checking and minor marks but nothing which gets in the way of its feel and playing. If you are looking for a nice strat, this will make you happy! 

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments