SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/FT: Special one... Kramer Stagemaster Custom 1986

What's Hot
Hi all,

This is a really special guitar, a Kramer Stagemaster Custom from 1986 in Flip Flop Blue.

The flat top Stagemaster was only made for one year, this one is the top of the line custom, with the original Schaller pickups.

Being from 1986, it's in stellar shape, with one small nick in the finish at the headstock. I also spent about £300 on a setup and fret work, so it plays like an absolute dream.

Unfortunately my dreams of making it in an 80s glam band have faded and my new group requires something a little more blues-y, so looking for something in the vein of blues/Blues rock - try me! Trade Value around £1800, straight sale £1600.

I'm based in Ireland but can travel to London or other UK airports fairly handily (I'm overdue a weekend over there!)

Specs:
  • Year: 1986
  • Body: Alder
  • Finish: Flip-Flop blue
  • Neck: Rock Maple
  • Fingerboard: Ebony
  • Neck construction: Through body
  • Frets: 24
  • Scale Length: 25,5 inches
  • Inlays: Diamond Shaped with dot in the middle, rectangular Kramer logo on 24th fret
  • Headstock: Bound pointy headstock with block logo
  • Tuners: Schaller
  • Tremolo System: Floyd Rose Original
  • Controls: master volume control, master tone control, separate on/off switches for each pickup, single-coil tap switch for bridge pickup
https://i.imgur.com/vQ1KHhT.jpg 

Cheers,
Stephen

0reaction image LOL 5reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Hi Stephen,

Cool guitar. When you say Ireland, are you Republic or Norn Iron?  =)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Hi there!

I'm in the Republic, but have a car, my partner also lives up north, so I can post from up there too :)

Cheers!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • Thanks for getting back to me. I might be interested in the Kramer. Have to shift something first so have put a few up for sale. I'm in Derry btw.
  • Bump!
  • Bump for the most spectacularly 80s guitar you can get.
  • kipplekipple Frets: 371
    Probably be worth posting this on the Kramer Forum classifieds http://www.kramerforumz.com/viewforum.php?f=17&sid=59560487a421c7640e8500e289c37540
    It is mostly USA members but there are quite a few UK members and the stagemaster is definitely right up there with the more sought after models. probably second only to the Baretta
    I put peoples heads in horse's beds

• Thanks for the heads up! There's a bit of interest in this across the pond (Canada specifically), I'd rather not ship it across to the US if possible, so make me an offer/trade and let's see if we can make the magic happen.

On Trades, I'm happy to fly to London or Bristol area to meet over a weekend. Cheers!
  • Sunday morning bump!