SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/FT Kithara Harland No.44 Steel £1799

What's Hot
hcpreston1hcpreston1 Frets: 1
edited September 2022 in Guitars £
Just putting this out there! 

Kithara Harland Steel No.44 Handmade Electric Guitar. 

I have owned this guitar for nearly a year, purchased from Windmill Guitars. It sounds absolutely brilliant, the fretwork and crowning is on point. A new guitar company really making a fantastic name for itself. Handmade in Northern Ireland. It already has Sam Fender, Ariel Posen, Lewis Capaldi using them  

It has a few depresses in the finish near the playing hand which I have tried to photograph. The finish is poly but is relatively soft. 

The neck pocket has a slight chip in the paintwork. (Photographed). 

Need to slim the guitar collection down due to imminent arrival of a little one  

I’m looking at £1,799 or would really be interested in swapping with a high end Fender?
(The guitar retails at around £2.3k ish)

Here is the spec

Breaking with convention on one of the most iconic electric guitars shapes ever designed, Kithara have gone their own way with the Harland.

Featuring a contoured Alder body, adding comfort to the playability. Renowned for the feel of our handcrafted necks we use selected quarter-sawn maple. The fingerboard is Indian rosewood, delivering the classic feel. For the pickguard we use Acetate cellulose, adding to the vintage vibe.

Kithara Harland No. 44

Body - Alder

Colour - Steel (NOS)

Pickguard - Acetate Tortoiseshell

Bridge - Gotoh Ashtray

Tremolo - Bigsby

Pickups - Mojo G-Tone / Mojo '52

Controls - Master volume, master tone / 3-way toggle

Neck - Quartersawn Maple / 21 frets / Unfinished Satin Neck 

Scale - 25.5"

Fingerboard - Indian Rosewood 12" radius

Nut - Bone

Truss Rod - Dual action spoke wheel

Tuners - Gotoh vintage 6 in a line

Strings - 10-46

White or Black Cavity Cover

Supplied with matching Kithara Hardshell Case

Here are the images, let me know if you can’t access them! All new to me! 

https://imgur.com/a/3e39nId

Based in West Sussex
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• 0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • WindmillGuitarsWindmillGuitars Frets: 742
    tFB Trader
    Buy with confidence @hcpreston1 is a great guy … and that’s a great guitar. Current waiting list for Kithara is around 6 months if you don’t get something in stock with us as a dealer - so a great chance to pick up a Harland. 
    www.windmillguitars.com - Official stockist of Yamaha, Maybach, Fano Guitars, Kithara Guitars, Eastman Guitars, Trent Guitars, Orange Amps, Blackstar Amplification & More! (The artist formerly known as Anchorboy)
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Buy with confidence @hcpreston1 is a great guy … and that’s a great guitar. Current waiting list for Kithara is around 6 months if you don’t get something in stock with us as a dealer - so a great chance to pick up a Harland. 
    Really appreciate this! 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom