SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Deviser Seventy Seven Albatross Jazz - Mint Condition MIJ Jazz20 model with MojoTone pickups

What's Hot
I have a really quite beatiful and mint condition Seventy Seven Albatross Jazz in Natural finish. I imported it from Japan myself because I needed a light and "do everything" guitar for gigging (covers band). Workmanship and sound are amazing, but it turned out to be rather chunkier necked than what I am used to - not quite a 58 (I have an amazing flame top R8 which I love playing but hate the neck, if you want to buy that, it is also availible) but probably a 59 sort of thing. So the Jazz is not really for me. It cost about 1450 to import directly - and I got it for a great price in Japan as well. Selling for GBP1200. My loss is your gain. 

If you googling this, Seventy Seven have standard models, these are bout 800-1000. Then the Jazz models (such as this one - these are about 2000 equivalent) and then there is the crazy money Custom stuff.

I am based in North London (N10). Let me know if interested. Best

...my first post. Now to figure out how to post pictures.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments