SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Hahn 228 - T Type - £2000 Delivered - open to very close offers....

What's Hot
brucegillbrucegill Frets: 727
edited October 2022 in Guitars £
REDUCED TO £2000 straight sale. 

Fantastic guitars easily up there with any CS Fender I've ever had but these are not mass produced and "team built"!

Music Street sell these at £3700 - but I think prices have gone up if you placed the order now. Not to be confused with the cheeper Model C ones he does.

Colour is like a Sonic blue thats ever so slight greyer in colour. Its quite hard to photo. Sticker easily removed and no problem doing this if you want - it's not hiding anything. 

Its from 2008 and comes with a few small dings (main one is the top edge where your arm would go). Neck is clear form any marks on the back and fret wear is minimal as pictured.

Callahan compensated brass saddles pictured have been replaced with the original Hahn ones

Come to the conclusion I'm a P90 fan nowadays and prefer Gibson type scale lengths... But maybe a different trade will push me in a new direction.

Trades - Just bought a Bass, so not looking for trades if I can help it. 

Comes with a Mono M80 Gigbag

Based in CM22 area, near Stansted Airport. Have packaging so can box it up for postage (now included) or you can get it collected

Spec:

November, 2008
One Piece premium grain Swamp Ash / Antique Blue
7 lbs, 6 oz
One Piece Maple, quartersawn, 1" Soft V Contour (This is lovely! Its like a nocaster or 52 but without the massive shoulders that always caused me issues with my hand)
71/4 - 9 1/2" Compound Radius
Duncan STL1-b, STR1 (8.06b, 7.60n)
CTS (250v, 246t)
Orange Drop (.05t)
Hahn Stainless Steel
Hahn Compensated Brass Saddles
Kluson/Gotoh
Hahn Brass Electropolished- Dome, heavy knurl
bone 1.65" nut
Bakelite scratch plate
0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments