SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

NOW TAKEN 2 X CARDINAL BLACK TICKETS LONDON 22ND SEPTEMBER . FREE FREE

What's Hot
pruddprudd Frets: 692
edited September 2022 in Misc £
NOW TAKEN

hi all,
short notice but here goes.

I have 2 tickets for cardinal black (chris buck) at the The Garage, London N5 1RD Thursday 22nd September 2022 Doors at: 7:00pm

Sadly my brother cant make it due to a change in his cancer treatment, and i dont feel like going alone at present.

I don't want money for them, and it would be a shame to waste them.

I can send the PDF E document with the details on it. NOW, obviously it has my name mentioned on the E ticket, but i cant see a reason why you would not be let in unless they are extremely strict at reading the info on the ticket, never had a ticket scrutinised before myself.

So, your welcome to have the E tickets but I personally cant guarantee you will get into the venue, it is well worth a try though.

get in touch asap and I will get the E ticket (a PDF) over to you

take care
paul

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Im interested
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • This is really kind of you mate
  • pruddprudd Frets: 692
    Nachoar said:
    Im interested
    PM'd you
  • Hope your brothers treatment goes well.
    mavthelab said:
    Hope your brothers treatment goes well.
    Thank you, much appreciated 
  • mikeslmikesl Frets: 140
    Paul,

Hope you’re brother’s treatment change goes well and that his health improves. 

That’s a very generous gesture and if I wasn’t in Northumberland (as far from you as it gets) I’d be politely asking for the tickets and paying you!

I hosted (“promoted”) the Cardinal Black show in Ashington last Friday and they were a truly exceptional band. A great night ahead for someone.

All the best to both you & your brother.

• Very kind of you to give the tickets away. You should try and find someone else to go with! I dragged my girlfriend along to the huddersfield show and even she enjoyed it   =) they were awesome!
    hassleham said:
    Very kind of you to give the tickets away. You should try and find someone else to go with! I dragged my girlfriend along to the huddersfield show and even she enjoyed it   =) they were awesome!
    Normally I would have done that, but circumstances did not make that an option. I will catch them next time they are playing nearby
  • TanninTannin Frets: 6020
    At the Rolling Stones concert in Melbourne a while back I sat next to a chap there on his own with an empty seat next to him. I asked him about that - I mean the tickets were bloody dear - and he said that he had planned to go with his wife but she had died recently.

I felt really sorry for him. Stupidly, I blurted out "Haven't you got any friends? Surely you know someone who could have come to the concert with you?"

"Nope", he said, "they've all gone to the funeral."

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I did not get those, but just wanted to say the concert was great :). Cant wait for this Friday to see Ariel Posen, maybe you can make it to this one :)