SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS Gretsch Double Anniversary, sold

What's Hot
musicman100musicman100 Frets: 1807
edited December 2022 in Guitars £
Beautiful 2009 Gretsch double anniversary in excellent condition with deluxe gretsch case and all paper work. 

Even though the anniversary models are quite often thought of as the poor relative in the gretsch lineup don’t be fool in it’s basic looks. 
Plays and sounds gretsch holds tuning well.

Collection only from the West Yorkshire area. 

£1200. 
No trade. 
Will be listed elsewhere as well.

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Bump 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • That’s a bloody good price!
  • Lovely guitars and excellent prices good sir.
  • PM’d 
  • Lovely guitars and excellent prices good sir.
    Cheers, 

I always price my stuff honest.

• Hardy had any interest tbh. 
    Must be down to the squeeze on pockets at the moment. I know I’d love the full bodied Annie if I had the cash, sadly I don’t. Think it’s like that for a lot of folks. 
    Must be down to the squeeze on pockets at the moment. I know I’d love the full bodied Annie if I had the cash, sadly I don’t. Think it’s like that for a lot of folks. 
    Or location, I’d be on the full sized ani in an instance if I was in reasonable driving distance. 
  • I live in High Wycombe, work out near Cambridge. I also drive up to Liverpool regularly.  

I could bring it down south if that helps. 

Marlin
  • Probably just withdraw them now tbh, not messing about at these prices. 

Probably cheapest used ones about, thought I’d of had more interest. 
  • Shocked you have had no interest at those prices. If I was in the market for a Gretsch I would have snapped your hands off!

I had one of the "Junior" range from that era (a 6120 Nashville), and it was a bloody brilliant guitar. And I paid a damn sight more than £1200 for it!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • DominicDominic Frets: 16413
    There's stacks of great guitars and amps on here that just don't seem to shift like they did a year ago .I think that prices are irrelevant ......it's just the start of tough times ;even people with plenty of money for toys are holding back because they too may need a few quid in reserve for gas/electric etc 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • Benm39Benm39 Frets: 801
    Shocked you have had no interest at those prices. If I was in the market for a Gretsch I would have snapped your hands off!

I had one of the "Junior" range from that era (a 6120 Nashville), and it was a bloody brilliant guitar. And I paid a damn sight more than £1200 for it!
    Too right! Your Jr was blinking lovely and so are  these two Annie's.

Just a really tough market right now with transport costs high and so much uncertainty re cost of living etc.  

If you're not in a hurry to sell,  leave them up and see what comes from an occasional bump.  That's what I'm doing with a gretsch I'm selling (slowly/ maybe)...
  • musicman100musicman100 Frets: 1807
    edited September 2022
    Benm39 said:
    Shocked you have had no interest at those prices. If I was in the market for a Gretsch I would have snapped your hands off!

Too right! Your Jr was blinking lovely and so are  these two Annie's.

Just a really tough market right now with transport costs high and so much uncertainty re cost of living etc.  

If you're not in a hurry to sell,  leave them up and see what comes from an occasional bump.  That's what I'm doing with a gretsch I'm selling (slowly/ maybe)...
    I don’t need the money and I’m a bedroom dealer/flipper and that’s  reflected in the price, they are just priced to sell it’s as simple as that. 
  • Shocked you have had no interest at those prices. If I was in the market for a Gretsch I would have snapped your hands off!

Yeah jr’s are great, I have three. 

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Bump 
  • Very nice. 
  • swampyswampy Frets: 34
    Hi, asked you a few times about the guitars-in particular the double & you were vague with your answers & said you were hanging on as you’d priced too low ?
  • musicman100musicman100 Frets: 1807
    edited December 2022
    swampy said:
    Hi, asked you a few times about the guitars-in particular the double & you were vague with your answers & said you were hanging on as you’d priced too low ?
    Decided to list it again. 
    Price is low but nothing much is selling, 
    Already said before that I think it’s nitro finish. 

• swampyswampy Frets: 34
    I requested the serial number to check it out (finish) but you had changed your mind about selling .
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom