SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Both sold: Xotic XTC1 & AO Thinline Tele.

What's Hot
fretfinderfretfinder Frets: 5189
edited November 2022 in Guitars £
SOLD. 2019 Xotic XTC1 Tele in aged Lake Placid Blue for trade or sale. Very lightweight guitar at 6lb 9oz with ‘Master Grade’ roasted flame maple neck, locking tuners, rosewood fingerboard, 9.5” radius, jumbo frets, and great-sounding Xotic RV-TE Tele pickups. Comes with original SKB hard case with two keys, spec sheet and candy. Beautiful neck on this, approx 21.5mm deep at the first fret and 24mm at the twelfth fret and it feels like a good handful, not too slim, and has a very smooth satin finish. The guitar has hardly been played so it’s all in excellent condition, apart from the factory ageing.

I could be interested in trading with cash your way for a Fender CS Relic Strat or Tele, or a Gibson Custom guitar. Other high-end guitars and handwired combos also considered. Or I’d sell for £2200 collected from Salisbury in Wiltshire. I do have a guitar shipping carton so I can package it up securely if a buyer wants to arrange a courier, at their own cost and risk. Thanks for looking.

SOLD. 2019 American Original Thinline Tele in ‘Aged Natural’ nitro finish. Very lightweight at 6lb 7oz. The neck is 9.5” radius and it has 6105 style frets. There’s a very small amount of fretwear, a couple of fine scratches and a little buckle rash on the back, and a couple of small marks elsewhere, but overall it’s in very nice condition. Just set up with a new set of Fender 10-46 strings and plays beautifully. If the neck was a bit chunkier up around the 12th fret it would be going nowhere. Comes with original case and paperwork/candy. (£1150) £1,000 firm.

260+ positive trading feedbacks: http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/57830/
0reaction image LOL 8reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments