SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

GSPBasses 24.75” Strat SOLD

What's Hot
19791979 Frets: 90
edited March 2023 in Guitars £

GSP Basses 24.75” Scale Strat 

This is a ‘B stock’ body and neck from GSPBasses. I think it’s ‘B’ stock as it has a couple of bits of filler in the body. Nothing serious though. It is a 2 piece Alder body and nice not too chunky maple neck with a 9.5” rosewood fretboard. It measures 43.5mm at the nut. Put together by the expert local luthier and setup well. The electrics are a new Fender Tex-Mex loaded scratchplate bought from GuitarGuitar. The hardware on it is a Wilkinson bridge and brand new Gotoh SD91 vintage style tuners. The rear cavity had to be routed when repositioning the bridge prior to paint. The trem works perfectly. The neck has been finished in Monty’s Montypresso wax and feels really good.The body finish is metallic racing green and has picked up a few scratches but the colour is quite something. It is chipped near the neck  pickup as pictured. I’m Midlands based but would drive for a meet up, distance dependant.

Postage is an option too, but with partscasters I think a hands on is necessary. Any questions, just ask 

https://imgur.com/gallery/ha4x6hM

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments