SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

* * S O L D * * Songwriting Secrets of The Beatles Book Excellent Condition £10 Posted

What's Hot
hollywoodroxhollywoodrox Frets: 4635
edited October 2022 in Misc £
Hi Selling this book in aid of my Ibanez RG550 fund  I’ve had it a few years now . It has an introduction to theory in the back and  Goes very deep into the theory of how they composed their songs . Here’s the blurb from Amazon & a link to the book on there so you can read the reviews etc . I think £10.00 is fair which allows for about £2.85 postage 

its a very thick book about 1 1/2 inches 

More than thirty years after The Beatles split up, the music of Lennon, McCartney and Harrison lives on. What exactly were the magical ingredients of those legendary songs? why are they still so influential for today's bands? This groundbreaking book sets out to exlore The Beatles' songwriting techniques in a clear and readable style. It is aimed not only at musicians but anyone who has ever enjoyed the work of one of the most productive and successful songwriting partnerships of the 20th century. Author Dominic Pedler explains the chord sequences, melodies and harmonies that made up The Beatles' self penned songs and how they uncannily complemented the lyrical themes. He also assesses the contributions that rhythm, form and arrangement made to the Beatles unique sound. Throughout the book the printed music of the Beatles' songs appears alongside the text, illustrating the authors explanations. The Songwriting Secrets of The Beatles is an essential addition to Beatles literature - a new and perceptive analysis of the music itself itself as performed by what Paul McCartney still calls 'a really good, tight little band'.

Thank you for looking  

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• That looks great , l’ll have that if it’s not too late  Mr Rox
  • WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 10104
    Absolute superb book this, and a bargain at that !
    Hi there ,  I’m afraid Caffeine vampire pipped you to the post at 6.23  so it’s sold pending payment. But you defo have dibs if he decides otherwise. So sorry . Hope you have a good evening . Best regards Paul 
    Hi there ,  I’m afraid Caffeine vampire pipped you to the post at 6.23  so it’s sold pending payment. But you defo have dibs if he decides otherwise. So sorry . Hope you have a good evening . Best regards Paul 
    No worries at all Paul , cheers for letting me know . I didn’t even know the book existed until your post so I think I’ll go and buy it anyway 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    No worries at all Paul , cheers for letting me know . I didn’t even know the book existed until your post so I think I’ll go and buy it anyway 
    It seems a good price on Amazon  . I see there is also a book by someone called Ilse Nicolini
    good luck with it mate. Pity Dianne Warren Or Max Martin don’t do a book too .
    all the best anyway mate ,have a great evening and weekend. Best regards Paul 

It seems a good price on Amazon  . I see there is also a book by someone called Ilse Nicolini

You too mate, I’m heading to Amazon as we speak :-)

You too mate, I’m heading to Amazon as we speak :-)
    Brilliant , have fun