SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB Gibson Les Paul Custom w/ ebony board, Trades possible

What's Hot
Sigma_89Sigma_89 Frets: 20
edited September 2022 in Guitars £
As title says, looking for a decent LP Custom, must have an ebony board (yes, I am aware of the benefits of richlite, I'm just a picky SOB) and must be either local to NE Scotland or willing to arrange shipping.

Not fussed on year, bonus points for a 1989 though. Condition can be whatever but I'm also fussy about the neck so preferably no dings there.

Budget £3k to £3.5k for the very best examples. I have a Bad Cat Hot Cat 30W Combo and a Fender American Original 60s Strat in Shell Pink as potential partial trade options also.

Thanks in advance!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• TeleMasterTeleMaster Frets: 10512
    Hi. I'm selling one. Here's the thread. No neck dings!

https://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/235049/fs-gibson-les-paul-custom-2020#latest

Happy to arrange shipping if you pay for it of course. 
  • Weekend bump, still looking!
  • I dont there are any benefits of richlite are there?
  • I've heard stability (less shrinking and expansion throughout the seasons) and consistency (of colour and appearance) being two of the benefits, but if I'm shelling out a chunk for a LP custom it's got to be ebony I'm afraid!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • absSigma_89 said:
    I've heard stability (less shrinking and expansion throughout the seasons) and consistency (of colour and appearance) being two of the benefits, but if I'm shelling out a chunk for a LP custom it's got to be ebony I'm afraid!
    absolutely!