SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold F/S Fender FSR Limited Classic Series '50s Telecaster P90 Lake Placid Blue w/OHSC

What's Hot
SvennnSvennn Frets: 146
edited October 2022 in Guitars £
I purchased this from @Eartrumpet on here just over a year ago when I had a tele itch. Mainly because I purchased a PJE Oz it has spent 99% of its time with me in its case and has minimal play wear at most. I cannot see any marks at all and must be a great definition of nr. mint.

SPECS
Body Finish: Polyester
Body Material: Ash
Bridge: 3-Saddle American Vintage Strings-Through-Body Tele with Chrome Barrel Saddles
Pickups: American Vintage '58 Bridge pickup, P-90 Neck pickup
Fender Hard Case
Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
Fingerboard Material: Maple
Fingerboard Radius: 7.25" (184.1 mm)
Fret Size: Vintage-Style
Hardware Finish: Chrome
Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
Neck Material: Maple
Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Vintage-Style
Neck Shape: "C" Shape
Number of Frets: 21
Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
Nut Width: 1.625" (41.3 mm)

Home is in North Notts. between Mansfield and Worksop for evenings and weekends, work is Sherwood Rise Nottingham NG7 week days 8 til 3 if you want to view and try it out.

On here I am asking the £500 I paid for it. Would prefer straight sale but could be tempted by a Gibson V/Explorer or MIJ Tokai Les Paul with cash your way.

Collection preferred but I do have a box and plenty of bubble wrap if you want to arrange a courier.

cheers Svennn

9-42 thru 11-56 depending on my mood
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments