SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS Fender American Ultra Stratocaster -Texas Tea (£1375) & LP Standard (perimeter, darkback, £1675)

What's Hot
citesquestioncitesquestion Frets: 35
edited October 2022 in Guitars £
Fancy a guitar I saw outside this forum so thought I'd list these two. I tried to price them competitively.

UPD: PRS is gone, Gibson is up

1)  Fender American Ultra Stratocaster - Texas Tea - £1450, £1399, now £1375

In my opinion, the best looking black strat. Translucent black sprayed over gold. Goes between black to oil brown (hence the Texas Tea) to shimmery gold depending on the lighting. Fender did well. Case and case candy, pretty much as-new apart from some very light marks on the back (not full on buckle rush). Check out the videos to see the effect.

2) Gibson Les Paul Standard in Tobacco Sunburst Perimeter and darkback (£1675)

Beautiful maple top, rare primmer burst, desirable darkback. BurstBucker Pro 1 and BurstBucker Pro 2 pickups. The guitar is in a virtually like-new condition.  Hard case, all case candy.

If you fancy something other than robot tuners, I'm happy to take them off and make a discount to cover tuners of your choice.

3) PRS Custom 22 10-top - burnt almond – £2099 now £1999 No longer available.

Great condition with two notable marks (one at the side of the headstock, one near the jack) which are reflected on the price. Case, trem arm, leather strap.

The guitar can be viewed and picked up in Cambridge. I'm also quite often in London and could drop off. Contact me about other options.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments