SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold. Gibson ES335 63ri VOS 2016

What's Hot
lustycourtierlustycourtier Frets: 3469
edited October 2022 in Guitars £
Right, This has been my No1 since 2016. Over 500 gigs, but still 8.5/10, and perfectly looked after and maintained. Recent pro set up and service, before going back in case. I never 
0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• 0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • HattigolHattigol Frets: 8228
    Ooof....

"Anybody can play. The note is only 20%. The attitude of the motherf*cker who plays it is  80%" - Miles Davis
    0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • AlexOAlexO Frets: 1117
    That is bloody lovely! Can't beat a cherry 335.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • AlexO said:
    That is bloody lovely! Can't beat a cherry 335.
    Yup. Perfect 60s neck too, that starts small and goes big!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Jimbro66Jimbro66 Frets: 2449
    Wow! That looks virtually identical to the original '63 that I sold some years back. Very nostalgic seeing that.

GLWS
  • Fishboy7Fishboy7 Frets: 2321
    edited October 2022
    Jimbro66 said:
    Wow! That looks virtually identical to the original '63 that I sold some years back. Very nostalgic seeing that.

GLWS
    Same here. I had a Memphis 63 reissue that looked very similar.  Also one of the newer Nashville 64s. Both lovely guitars I'm wishing I still had!

Edit, ah you had an actual original !!
  • Fishboy7 said:
    Jimbro66 said:

GLWS
    Same here. I had a Memphis 63 reissue that looked very similar.  Also one of the newer Nashville 64s. Both lovely guitars I'm wishing I still had!

Edit, ah you had an actual original !!
    Yeah this is Memphis built one. Thought Id included pic with cert etc in  
  • BrizeBrize Frets: 5664
    I have one of these from the same year along with a recent Nashville-made '59. The Memphis-made '63 is easily the equal to the Nashville guitar and, by this point in production, Memphis had started to use proper medium-jumbo fretwire.