SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Fender American standard FSR- solid rosewood neck in Daphne Blue- withdrawn

What's Hot
DrJazzTapDrJazzTap Frets: 2217
edited October 2022 in Guitars £
I've had this guitar since 2015, it has a small chip on the paint. Which I'll photo later on. This is one of seven in the UK.
Its been fitted with schaller slocks. 
I'm not interested in any trades and I will not post. Too many dramas. Cash on collection or PayPal friends and family. I'm based about ten miles outside of Bristol. 

£1100

I would love to change my username, but I fully understand the T&C's (it was an old band nickname). So please feel free to call me Dave.
0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• bazxkrbazxkr Frets: 621
    These RW neck strats been teasing me since they came out. Looks lovely. Interesting to see what the chip damage is all about. Pups fat50s ? Come with hard case ? Health reasons mean no travel but daughter in cheltenham so could swing something around that. Certainly very interested 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • MikeSMikeS Frets: 2133
    edited October 2022
    I have a surf green Tele from this series of rosewood neck limited guitars, and it's one of the nicest playing guitars I own, the neck is beautiful on these. And solid Rosewood anything just now is at a premium. GLWTS.

• dazzajldazzajl Frets: 6075
    *please be far away. please be far away. please be far away*

DOH
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • equalsqlequalsql Frets: 6338
    MikeS said:
    I have a surf green Tele from this series of rosewood neck limited guitars, and it's one of the nicest playing guitars I own, the neck is beautiful on these. And solid Rosewood anything just now is at a premium. GLWTS.
    I've the same model in the drab olive finish. You're so right about the neck, they're gorgeous and the feel is just amazing, warm and grippy but not sticky. 
    (pronounced: equal-sequel)   "I suffered for my art.. now it's your turn"
  • craiglambcraiglamb Frets: 2
    edited October 2022
    Sorry can’t quite see, is it a 6 point trem or a 2?

*Edit*

Much clearer in new photos, thanks
  • DrJazzTapDrJazzTap Frets: 2217
    Please see attached some more photos. Small chip, and some slight indents under the bridge (we all like to pretend we are Jeff Beck some times) and small discolouration on the neck (caused by a Hercules wall hanger). I will clean the case I promise.
    The guitar has Fat 50s pickups, a thin skin finish (not sure if this is nitro, obviously chips easier than i thought).

I would love to change my username, but I fully understand the T&C's (it was an old band nickname). So please feel free to call me Dave.
  • DrJazzTapDrJazzTap Frets: 2217
    I've withdrawn this one now. I think I'd kick myself if I sold it 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • joeWjoeW Frets: 539
    It’s a beauty - def a keeper if it plays like it looks.  Love those RW necks 
  • KDSKDS Frets: 239
    That’s nice :)