SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Fender Classic Series 60's Lacquer Jaguar - £750

What's Hot
THR1LLHAU5THR1LLHAU5 Frets: 181
edited November 2022 in Guitars £
Fender Classic Series 60's Lacquer Jaguar in Lake Placid Blue nitro with Fender hardcase.

Any trial welcome over a cup of tea and a biscuit. Collection from South Manchester much preferred but can possibly source a box for posting if needed.

Fab condition, almost as new. Has a replacement pickguard but can include the original very white one. 

For an extra £50 I can include a Staytrem bridge, otherwise comes with the stock bridge and I'll throw in a generic Mustang type bridge if you like, too. Can't say fairer than that. 

Same old story, lovely thing but not what I need right now. Band plays noisey hardcore in Drop A# so as you can imagine this isn't getting a look-in aside from my bad Johnny Marr impressions in my home office... 

Cheers for looking,
Nathan 

Edit - had a bit of a game embedding photos into the op on mobile....please see the comments below. 
Edit - was way off on the Staytrem pricing.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• THR1LLHAU5THR1LLHAU5 Frets: 181
    edited November 2022

• 0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • munckeemunckee Frets: 12736
    How much chief?  Any trades?
  • munckee said:
    £750. Not really after trades at this point but can't hurt to see if you can tempt me... I like high gain heads, singlecut and PRS type guitars... But ideally after the dough this time.
  • if my PRS ever sells i will be in touch that looks cracking 
  • munckeemunckee Frets: 12736
    munckee said:
    £750. Not really after trades at this point but can't hurt to see if you can tempt me... I like high gain heads, singlecut and PRS type guitars... But ideally after the dough this time.
    Only strats so probably not what you're looking for.   Age old question what's the weight?

I had a red one of these with AV65s in which I sold in a moment of madness to buy something I hadn't tried which I didn't end up keeping.  Gas is a cruel mistress : )
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • THR1LLHAU5THR1LLHAU5 Frets: 181
    edited November 2022
    From my bathroom scales it's coming in at 8.3lbs. 

Gas is a cruel mistress indeed. This one has the AV65s (I've seen them called 'Pure Vintage' 65s as well, confusingly). They sound like a Jag, to me. 
  • Sold to top chap @aguirre enjoy bud!