SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD pending : Joe Bonamassa Custom Shop ES-335 £3000

What's Hot
ryanverbenaryanverbena Frets: 495
edited November 2022 in Guitars £
November price drop of £300, from £3600 to £3300.

Now £3000 if someone can collect, thanks to everyone for the offers with postage but I don't have a box or packaging materials at this point in time. 

Selling this absolutely stunning guitar as I've done a full circle back to my Stratocaster origins (My Custom shop 59 MTM Les Paul might soon be up for sale also). 

This one is part of a limited run of 360 I believe, it is number 282. Was professionally aged by Scott at GoldenEra a few years back, and hopefully he doesn't mind me sharing a few photos from his Instagram (which I highly recommend following!). It has a nice comfortable slim neck (very similar to my 59 LP actually), and has Classic 57 pickups. I also purchased a set of Wizz PAF's but never got around to installing them - this could be included in a deal should buyer wish. 

There is one for sale on Reverb right now from a reputable guitar store just shy of £6k. I think this is well over-priced however it does reflect potential future market value given these are limited to only a few hundred. 

I haven't got great lighting today to get some better photos, so I've just uploaded what I can find at the minute. Rest assured when we get a bit of sun I will add some more. (Cat not included in the sale). 

I'm located in Archway N19. Anyone local can feel free to come by and try it over a beverage!

0reaction image LOL 6reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• My old guitar. A real cracker that. Perfect 59 size neck. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • HattigolHattigol Frets: 8228
    Lovely guitar. Was this up on here recently or am I going mad?
    "Anybody can play. The note is only 20%. The attitude of the motherf*cker who plays it is  80%" - Miles Davis
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • It was yes - I traded a few things for it with @Lewy ; who also parted with it for the sake of returning to playing Strats funnily enough. 
  • LewyLewy Frets: 4438
    edited October 2022
    Yep, it's a cracking guitar but as @ryanverbena says, I finally had to concede that I'm a strat guy and that's that. Good luck with the sale! It's nice to have a guitar for sale on the forum that has so much forum provenance! 

• Looks amazing!

Is it a stupid question to ask how the ageing was done? 

• Looks amazing!

Is it a stupid question to ask how the ageing was done? 

Only the front of body was done by Golden age, and with Razor blades. Brilliant work, if a little deeper than Murphy etc. The rest (headstock and Back/sides was done by someone in Manchester and theres certainly a difference in the 2 styles of relic work. 
  • Sun came out so just snapped a few quick photos so people can have a better look - the fretboard is particularly stunning I realise!
  • Bump
  • About to go on eBay 80% off fee’s weekend bump, so I can afford my dream Stratocaster
  • JGCJGC Frets: 159
    love that room arrangement with the amp and cab...classy :-)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • JGC said:
    This is the ONLY way my missus will allow so much gear in our 1 bedroom flat. Over the years I’ve developed a knack for home-decoration that can incorporate the maximum amount of gear whilst avoiding intervention. 

Exhibit B: Matchless Clubman, incognito

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • JGC said:
    This is the ONLY way my missus will allow so much gear in our 1 bedroom flat. Over the years I’ve developed a knack for home-decoration that can incorporate the maximum amount of gear whilst avoiding intervention. 

Solid choice on the Audio Pro speaker. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • @danishbacon yes mate! Best bang for buck at that price-point IMO, we bought that about 3 or 4 years ago on sale for £129; has served our small flat very well. 
  • fretfinderfretfinder Frets: 5189
    edited November 2022
    JGC said:

I can’t see the rug properly but I’m guessing it really tied the room together.  :)
    260+ positive trading feedbacks: http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/57830/
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • JGCJGC Frets: 159
    JGC said:

brilliant aesthetic...I must try it :-)
  • Bump, and another (final) price drop
  • I’d be snapping your hand off for that, but got guitars to sell first… she’s a beauty! 
  • Stunning guitar! If only I had a spare 3k! 
  • Sold pending
  • is this now sale completed?