SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: PRS S2 Singlecut Semi hollow in “weird blue”

What's Hot
Lord_SpanielchipLord_Spanielchip Frets: 162
edited April 2023 in Guitars £
2015 model in ‘Ice Blue Firemist” (basically sparkly blue). One of the weird colours that went on “blowout” around 2016. Really nice playing guitar that definitely shows signs of having been played - it’s not beaten up but it’s not pristine. Fitted with Iron Gear Rolling Mill in the bridge and Alchemist P90 in the neck. Push/pull pot on the bridge tone control for splitting/tapping (whichever the correct term is.

White marks on the fretboard were from the factory as far as I am aware given that I bought it new and it came to me like that.

I’m still conflicted about putting it up for sale because I love playing it every time I pick it up. I just don’t pick it up enough.

Collection from Rossendale or can meet within a sensible distance. Looking for £650 cash or PPG - I might be way out on that, though. Happy to answer any questions (relating to the guitar) or provide more pictures.

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Of my EG3 ever sells I would be all over this 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • @mikeyrob73 buy it anyway and have a small collection of PRSiseses!
    Did it not sell on ebay

Instagram is Rocknrollismyescape -

FOR SALE - Catalinbread Echorec, Sonic Blue classic player strat and a Digitech bad monkey

Did it not sell on ebay
    Some gimp put a last second bid on it then 5 mins later cancelled the deal so no it didn’t sell and I can’t be arsed listing it on eBay again 
  • CookiemonsterCookiemonster Frets: 891
    edited November 2022
    Of my EG3 ever sells I would be all over this 
    Did it not sell on ebay
    Some gimp put a last second bid on it then 5 mins later cancelled the deal so no it didn’t sell and I can’t be arsed listing it on eBay again 
    It looked like it was doing ok for bids as well. Do they still let you do that thing where you offer it to the next person. I’m sure they had that at some point but could be imagining it. Or maybe it was easier to see who bid

Instagram is Rocknrollismyescape -

FOR SALE - Catalinbread Echorec, Sonic Blue classic player strat and a Digitech bad monkey

• PRS certainly make some lovely guitars. This is another of them.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
    Indeed. I've looked at this thread several times now :D
    The colour is definitely marmite but the guitar itself is fantastic. Did I mention there’s a padded PRS gig bag with it?
  • I'm just glad your location "Knees Deep in..."  is just that bit too far away from me :lol:
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I'm just glad your location "Knees Deep in..."  is just that bit too far away from me :lol:
    It's really not that far. In fact, listen and I bet you can hear it calling you saying, "Buy meeeee....."!
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Time for a bump.
  • Bumpage. 
  • Forgot I’d listed this so giving it a bump. Open to offers.
  • Sold.