SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold - G&L ASAT III - 1997 USA Rare, great condition

What's Hot
BadgerdeluxeBadgerdeluxe Frets: 7
edited March 2023 in Guitars £
Owned since new - a black swirl ASAT 3! G& L have kindly provided me with the following build details - 'This ASAT 3 has a completion date of May 27, 1997. Body wood is alder, pickups are the S500 MFD, the maple neck has 1-5/8” nut width and 7.5” radius, made at the G&L factory in Fullerton California, USA.'
It's in great condition, has a couple of v. small chips that are very hard to photograph. Will add some more photos this weekend and make sure they show up. It's never been gigged, comes with original hard case and all docs/certificate. It's a rare guitar and finish.
Have dug around as much as possible to get a suitable valuation on this, so think it's a fair price.
£1500 £1250  £1100 
0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• This guitar (for I know both the guitar and seller very well) is an absolute beauty. The finish is really pretty spectacular, and the guitar plays and sounds as fabulous as you would expect. A corker.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • McTootMcToot Frets: 2046
    Might be worth stating where the guitar is located as the OP's location is just set to UK. 

I love the guitar but it's outta reach price-wise (plus I'm a 2-pick-up Tele man). 

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder

My trading feedback  - I'm a good egg  ;) 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • McToot said:
    Might be worth stating where the guitar is located as the OP's location is just set to UK. 

I love the guitar but it's outta reach price-wise (plus I'm a 2-pick-up Tele man). 
    Thanks, have updated. I'm in Herts.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Hi, I've dropped this to £1250. Cheers
  • Dropped to £1100
  • Now Sold