SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold via facebook marketplace USA Fender AVRI Hotrod Tele

What's Hot
Caffeine_VampireCaffeine_Vampire Frets: 3480
edited November 2022 in Guitars £
For your viewing pleasure, a USA Fender AVRI Hotrod Tele.

One of my 2 main gigging guitars for the last ten (ish) years and one I honestly thought I'd take to the grave but I've gone back to where I started as a Beatles nut and as such I'm really only playing my Rics and Gretsches and I'm missing a Chet / Country Gent so on the block she goes.  I upgraded the bridge and saddles to USA Armadillo 360 machined brass 6 units ala Keef.  She has a small crack repair (not a break) at the top of the headstock which was professionally repaired by Rich at Tomson guitars in Wigan who makes all my mishaps better than before. I actually had 4 Hotrod 52 Teles at one stage and this one was the one I kept because it seems to have something special about it.

Case is long gone because they're a heavy and cumbersome pita and gig bags are much more sensible for ageing rockers and a nice one will be included in the sale.  The Hotrods are by far my favourite Tele and mine have seen off Custom Shop Nocasters because, frankle, these are better guitars.  Swamp Ash body, perfect neck profile (please don't ask me what it is because I'm useless at describing them), genuinely road worn, looks like Keef, sounds like Keef, eats drinks and snorts like Keef, these don't come up often so cancel Christmas and treat yourself

Collection from Warrington or (tomorrow only) Aintree or I'll ship in a proper box at buyers cost.

£sold

'Vot eva happened to the Transylvanian Tvist?'
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Sold
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • WhistlerWhistler Frets: 326
    The topic's title says it is for sale. Could you change that to sold?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Whistler said:
    The topic's title says it is for sale. Could you change that to sold?
    Sure.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom