SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Fender Road Worn 60s Stratocaster Limited - New Photos Added

What's Hot
chrisj1602chrisj1602 Frets: 4124
edited January 2023 in Guitars £
I bought this new a few weeks back from Andertons, it’s one of their Limited Edition models with American Vintage ‘59 pickups.

It’s a fantastic guitar, it plays really nice, the pickups sound great, I can’t really fault it, I just don’t get on with Strats regardless of how many times I try…

Comes with original gig bag.

Looking for £800 and happy to post in original box.

REDUCED £750 SOLD

I’d also be open to a trade or part ex. I’d probably prefer something 24.75 scale, a nice Epiphone semi or Les Paul, low-end Gibson, PRS, Gretsch, Eastman or similar.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• TimmyOTimmyO Frets: 7956
    edited December 2022
    I bought this new a few weeks back from Andertons, it’s one of their Limited Edition models with American Vintage ‘59 pickups.

It’s a fantastic guitar, it plays really nice, the pickups sound great, I can’t really fault it, I just don’t get on with Strats regardless of how many times I try…

Comes with original gig bag.

Looking for £800 and happy to post in original box.

I’d also be open to a trade or part ex. I’d probably prefer something 24.75 scale, a nice Epiphone semi or Les Paul, low-end Gibson, or similar. I would also consider a Telecaster.

Will add more photos when I get some better light.

I have one of these and I think someone should jump on this. There's a really good video that Andertons did on them when they had the first batch done which will let you know how good they sound. I got mine expecting to want to switch the pickups to something more 60s (because that's what everyone seems to say is best) but whatever type of dirt pedal I put it through it just sounds ace, and the clean sound is epic, so it stayed stock. 

A guitar so good it forced me to persevere with a vintage radius neck lol 

My lad "borrowed" it once and then made it his favourite/gig guitar. I'm encouraging him to find his own Strat so I can get it back! 
    Red ones are better. 
  • TimmyO said:

I have one of these and I think someone should jump on this. There's a really good video that Andertons did on them when they had the first batch done which will let you know how good they sound. I got mine expecting to want to switch the pickups to something more 60s (because that's what everyone seems to say is best) but whatever type of dirt pedal I put it through it just sounds ace, and the clean sound is epic, so it stayed stock. 

A guitar so good it forced me to persevere with a vintage radius neck lol 

My lad "borrowed" it once and then made it his favourite/gig guitar. I'm encouraging him to find his own Strat so I can get it back! 
    He could buy this one, or my LPB non-ltd version for a little less? :mrgreen: 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Bump…
  • Bump, £750?
  • chrisj1602chrisj1602 Frets: 4124
    edited January 2023
    Bump
  • Would you consider a trade for a Gibson Les Paul Tribute in Ebony? Cheers
  • chrisj1602chrisj1602 Frets: 4124