SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Casio GWG-1000 "Mudmaster" G-Shock, Hercules 3x stand,& more to be added later on!

What's Hot
TenebrousTenebrous Frets: 1332
edited December 2022 in Misc £
Everything is cash on collection from north of Brum, but I'll do delivery on the smaller stuff (like the watch)

First up, the GWG-1000 Mudmaster. Bought new earlier in the year, it was my end-game G-Shock for a while. Sadly, it's a bit too beefy on my dainty little wrist so it's spent a lot of the time sat in a draw while I've enjoyed squares instead. Condition is fantastic, & it comes boxed with all the goodies.

£340 collected/£350 delivered!

Hercules GS432B Plus! I've downsized a bit, so this nice bit of kit has just been sitting its box. Doesn't seem worth sending via courier, but it's yours if you want to make the trip.

£50 - collection only!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• RobDaviesRobDavies Frets: 3102
    You’d be better off advertising the Peavey separately in the Amps section….
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • TenebrousTenebrous Frets: 1332
    RobDavies said:
    You’d be better off advertising the Peavey separately in the Amps section….

It was an afterthought honestly, since I didn't want to clutter up 4 sections of the classified at once. I've removed it anyway =)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • TenebrousTenebrous Frets: 1332
    Ridiculous idea, but if anyone has a CV Squier Jazzmaster laying about, maybe we could figure out a trade ;)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom