SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

(Sold) Greco 1977 3 Pickup Frampton Les Paul

What's Hot
Dan5150Dan5150 Frets: 23
edited January 2023 in Guitars £
Up for sale is my 1977 Greco EG600PB Frampton style Les Paul. It is well loved with plenty of knocks, scrapes and dings. There is a knock on the back of the neck, however its location means that your thumb doesn’t come into contact with it when playing. I’ve tried to photograph everything as best as possible in the album below.

I have the original pickups which will be included in the sale (all humbuckers) but it’s currently loaded with Tonerider pickups in a HSH format. The middle single has been disguised as a p90 style from a distance but it’s a proper single coil with a bit of dressing.

The controls have been modified to make it all function in a more practical way. The original wiring never worked quite right. There is a small toggle in place of one of the tones that selects neck / neck & middle / middle when the main pickup switch is in the neck position. This allows you to choose any pickup combination of the 3 pickups quickly. The remaining tone control is a variable coil split for the neck pickup. I promise it sounds complicated written down but makes total sense sat down with the guitar for 2 minutes. 

Due to the condition & mods I would much prefer someone to come and try it out before buying to ensure they are happy. Would consider a meet half way if needed. I would post but it would be at the risk of the buyer. 

It comes with an old, but I doubt original, hard case. 

Looking for £800.

Trades / P/X considered - PRS SE Hollowbody. Something offset / Jazzmaster. AX8 / FM3.. 

0reaction image LOL 6reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments