SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOL: Fender American Original Thinline Tele SOLD (Can now ship). SOLD Fender CS '59 Strat

What's Hot
SteveFSteveF Frets: 542
edited June 2023 in Guitars £
Fender American Original 60's Thinline Telecaster - Surf Green. 

Great condition.  2 small dings in paint. One to the front and one on upper bout (both pictured)

£1400  £1300 £1250 PPG.  Collection from Paisley or willing to drive reasonable distance to deliver/meet to hand over. EDIT: Can now ship as I have got a box.  Any Qs please shout. 

***SOLD***. Fender Custom Shop '59 Strat - Chocolate 3TSB. NOS 'flash coat'.  Bought new from Peach. Scratchplate and plastics have been changed, but originals will be included as well (picture with original plate at bottom).  Excellent condition and wonderful to play. 

Shop floor traveller pictured.  Notable spec highlights include: 

7.25 - 9.5" compound radius
'59 Esquire 'C' neck
thin flash coat nitro finish, no buff. 
Jescar FW500085 frets 

£2600 PPG. Collection from Paisley, or willing to drive reasonable distance (~2 hr) to deliver or meet to hand over.  No trades at the moment please - I'm trying to raise some money. EDIT: I've now sourced boxes, so I am able to ship these now.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments