SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Fender CS Jaguar

What's Hot
HattigolHattigol Frets: 8228
edited February 2023 in Guitars £
Selling my Fender Custom Shop Jaguar. It's a Journeyman relic from 2019 in a rather lovely surf green which, as everyone knows, is the best colour on a Jag.

Bought new by me from Wallet Wrecker in Chief @DougCoda - plays fabulously and the CS pickups to my ears are the best a Jag can sound.

Specs are set out in the spec sheet - and even the weight.

Great condition and no issues at all.

Full album here:

https://imgur.com/gallery/FXg3OKU

£2,750. Collection from Harrogate or I may be able to drive a bit to facilitate a drop-off.

Also selling this rather stunning Frank Bros Arcade guitar in a very lovely TV Shell pink - NOW SOLD ELSEWHERE. 

Fairly rare this side of the Atlantic, this is a truly fabulous guitar handbuilt over in Toronto. I bought this in November 2022 - the link to the specific guitar is here:

https://www.frankbrothersguitars.com/in-stock-brothers-choice/p/tv-shell-pink-arcade

Full pics here:

https://imgur.com/gallery/i8XneON

Using their words:

Featuring a pair of Lollar P90s and MojoAxe Wrap Bridge - don’t let the cheerful TV Shell Pink finish fool you, this beauty rips!

The TV Shell Pink is slightly transparent (like a TV Yellow Finish), which shows off the grain of the mahogany top and makes for an extra dynamic but beautifully subtle look! Finished off with a dark tortoiseshell pickguard, Kluson Deluxe tuners with white buttons, dots inlays, and an immaculately wired 2 x Vol., 2 x Tone, 3-way toggle control configuration.

They don't sell through dealers anymore, only direct. You can see from this page showing sold guitars that these are normally circa £4,400, plus of course VAT and Customs:

https://www.frankbrothersguitars.com/brothers-choice

Lovely review here in Guitar Magazine:

https://guitar.com/review/frank-brothers-arcade-model-review/#:~:text=It pairs amazingly well with,with a hand-carved heel.

It's pretty much new and is only being ousted as I am buying back (insert clown emoji here) a 345 that I have just sold and it's one in, one out. Comes with the sexiest hard case I have EVER seen. Truly lovely.

These are genuinely wonderful guitars. I know that @Jtaylor has one and will happily sing its praises to you.

This guitar was reduced for Black Friday and I'm looking for £3,500, now £3,250 - as these guitars go, I think it's a bit of a bargain (although I'm conscious when saying this that it's still a huge chunk of change for a guitar).

Collection from Harrogate. Happy to drive a little to meet.

Any questions, let me know. 

And a festive pic from Frank Bros' Instagram page:

"Anybody can play. The note is only 20%. The attitude of the motherf*cker who plays it is  80%" - Miles Davis
0reaction image LOL 15reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• JtaylorJtaylor Frets: 182
    I can certainly attest to Frank Brothers being great guitars. I have one myself and it became my number 1 almost instantly. 

@Hattigol ;is also a top chap to deal with. If I had the funds, I would be buying this myself! 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I've lusted after a Franks Brothers guitar for a few years now, they look so so good. I'm not in a buying position at the moment (would also prefer a black signature!), GLWTS! 
  • TeyeplayerTeyeplayer Frets: 3374
    Wow!!!!! That is a beauty.
  • chris78chris78 Frets: 9941
    Got to be the sexiest guitar that’s be on here for a while
  • Imagine a fair few will want this one! That korina one they just made with all the explorer appointments was so good. One of the few new boutique guitars that I can get on board with. 
  • HattigolHattigol Frets: 8228
    Thanks folks, appreciate the comments. 
    "Anybody can play. The note is only 20%. The attitude of the motherf*cker who plays it is  80%" - Miles Davis
  • Very nice indeed.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Benm39Benm39 Frets: 801
    edited January 2023
    Oooof! That's rather lovely.  Just had a very enjoyable fantasy morning speccing a custom ultralight on their website... GLWTS!

Edit... my spec for an ultralight build came to...a shade over 10k USD before shipping and customs lol... might have to park that project ...
  • DB1DB1 Frets: 5031
    Well, that's rather lovely, isn't it? <3
    Call me Dave.
    Thanks again, folks. Still available.
  • AlexOAlexO Frets: 1117
    Was lucky enough to play this today! Wow what a guitar!!!

I’ve told Stephen to keep it, it’s like a piece of Mid Century art.
    Someone on here should really snap this up before he changes his mind.
    edited January 2023
    Frank Bros now on Ebay.
    Fender CS Jag added and price drop on Frank Bros.
  • chris78chris78 Frets: 9941
    Well a cs jag is a rare cat and that’s a very very decent price 
  • AlexOAlexO Frets: 1117
    That’s Jag is bloody stunning!
  • LoobsLoobs Frets: 3868
    Two beauties.
    Frank and Jag bump.
    Frank Bros sold elsewhere. 

CS Jaguar still available. In Peterborough on Wednesday 25th Jan for any southern folks interested. 
  • What about Northern folk who live down South - can they buy it too? ;-) 
    What about Northern folk who live down South - can they buy it too? ;-) 
    No  :)
    2reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom