SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB Reverend

What's Hot
I'm having GAS for a Reverend i think.
I tried a Club King 290 and it fitted so well, but would be interested in Charger 290 (or HC), Contender (290 or RB), Crosscut, Flatroc... they all look good.

I'm in Glasgow, and often travel around the central belt or happy to pay postage.

What have you got going spare?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• robertyroberty Frets: 10921
    Great guitars. Well built, well finished and thoughtfully designed
  • GemsdalsGemsdals Frets: 123
    There's a nice charger with the reverend case going cheap on eBay (not mine)
  • There is a Jetstream 390 for sale in this forum: https://thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/235478/

There's Charger on eBay. 

I've been looking for Club King on this forum during pandemic but similar Jetstream came up locally and after safe meet-up in a public car park and a quick try-out the deal was done. It has been my main guitar for gigs and practices with my band in the past two years.
  • How are you finding the 3 pickups in the jetstream? The size of the p90s looks like it might get in the way slightly?

I Have the ebay charger in my watch list.

• How are you finding the 3 pickups in the jetstream? The size of the p90s looks like it might get in the way slightly?

I Have the ebay charger in my watch list.

Yeah, the middle pickup gets in a way sometimes, which is annoying. To minimize the inconvenience I ended up lowering the neck and the middle PUps and raising the pole pieces to compensate. I like the 2 and 4 position sounds, but I'll be honest - I use the bridge pickup more often in a live situation as cuts through the mix better. So yeah, there are pros and cons in having 3xP90. I also like this guitar for the following reasons: 1) bass cut control makes it super versatile, 2) it's very lightweight,  3) cool offset shape helps me battle the GAS for a jazzmaster.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom